Tidal Blast is a mid-sized Assault Weapon System used by Centurion team-member Max Ray. The system is composed of an an underwater breathing apparatus attached to a double thruster array that also houses two potent Shark Missiles. Additional weaponry includes a forearm-mounted Harpoon gun and a rotating Repulsar Cannon, with fire control provided by an advanced Target Sensor. Unusually, the system includes a number of more utilitarian accessories, such as a Grappling Hook and Cable Winch device and an auxiliary Sonic Thruster.
- Rotating the Chest Shaft will cause the 'breathing apparatus' on the Chest Pack Hydrofoil Unit to rhythmically pulse.
- Rotating the Chest Shaft left or right will cause the corresponding Shark Missile to launch.
- The Grappling Hook can be detached from the Cable Winch.
- The Keel Fins use the same mold as the Aqua Thruster Fins from Depth Charger.
- The Shark Missiles are not rubber tipped and might pose a safety hazard by today's standards.
- Due to the missile firing mechanism, it is extremely difficult to display the Sonic Thruster at anything but an angle.
|Max Ray||Cruiser | Tidal Blast | Sea Bat | Depth Charger | Fathom Fan | Aqua-Blazer|
|Jake Rockwell||Fireforce | Wild Weasel | Hornet | Swingshot | Detonator | Awesome Auger | Land-Laser|
|Ace McCloud||Sky Knight | Orbital Interceptor | Skybolt | Strato Strike | Aero-Sault|