- Pressing the button on the backpack will cause the turbine to spin and drive the Chest Shaft.
- Rotating the Chest Shaft on the Chest Unit will cause the top hardpoint to pulsate and the front hardpoint to rotate. When in a show accurate configuration, this causes the Anti-Radar Deflector to pulsate and the Infrared Detector to rotate.
- The Splicer Missiles can be launched by turning a firing switch. There is a secondary firing switch in the form of a rotating plug; this can be activated by mounting a single Splicer Missile on top of the Back Pack Control Unit.
- The Modular Invertable Wings can be mounted in either swept-wing or forward swept-wing configurations.
- 1xChest Unit
- 2xBooster Stabiliser pods
- 2xModular Invertable Wings
- 2xRadar Tracking Wings
- 2xMissile Launchers
- 2xHeat-Seeking Misssiles
- 2xGalactic missiles
- 1xAnti-Radar Deflector
- 1xInfrared Sensor
- This Assault Weapon System was known in the Latin America dubbed cartoon as "Armadura" (Armor).
- Speaking of the cartoon series, the Skybolt was combined with the Orbital Interceptor in a combination that consisted mostly of Orbital Interceptor with some of the Skybolt's weapons (like the Galactic Missiles for example).
|Max Ray||Cruiser | Tidal Blast | Sea Bat | Depth Charger | Fathom Fan | Aqua-Blazer|
|Jake Rockwell||Fireforce | Wild Weasel | Hornet | Swingshot | Detonator | Awesome Auger | Land-Laser|
|Ace McCloud||Sky Knight | Orbital Interceptor | Skybolt | Strato Strike | Aero-Sault|