Detonator is a heavy Assault Weapon System used by Centurion team-member Jake Rockwell. The system consists of a chest-mounted tandem Freeze Ray Blaster array and two Splicer Missiles, mounted on a mobile, bipedal artillery platform. Movement and additional weight distribution is provided by two leg-mounted stabilizer struts; additional firepower is provided by a set of Sonic Ray Guns with 360º swivel. The system also maintains fire interception in the form of a Sonic Screen device.
- Pressing a button on the Back Pack Control Unit will drive both the Sonic Ray Guns and the rear Chest Shaft plug.
- Rotating the Chest Shaft will turn the Freeze Ray Cannon 'feed' and in turn, cause the cannons to pulse in and out.
- The Splicer Missiles can be launched by turning a firing switch. There is a secondary firing switch in the form of a rotating plug; this can be activated by mounting a single Splicer Missile on top of the Back Pack Control Unit.
- The yellow Blaster Shields on the Freeze Ray Cannons are manufactured from a fully-removable soft rubber.
- The Freeze Ray Cannons move in a manner reminiscent of a Gast Gun.
|Max Ray||Cruiser | Tidal Blast | Sea Bat | Depth Charger|
|Jake Rockwell||Fireforce | Wild Weasel | Hornet | Swingshot | Detonator | Awesome Auger | Power Pack|
|Ace McCloud||Sky Knight | Orbital Interceptor | Skybolt|